WELCOME!

Welcome! Thank you for stopping by our page! I'm a 36 year old educated stay at home mother of a energetic 3 year old boy who keeps me on my toes! I like to research all sorts of craft ideas, recipes, activities for my son, home remedies, DIY, all the best freebies, deals, coupons, and more! God Bless The USA!

Coupons.com

Friday, August 19, 2011

Yard Sale Find!!


I found this safety sleeper for my son at a yard sale last Saturday. New in bag, never even used, for only $3!!! As you can see it has already came in handy! I think I'm going to try and make some as crafts, maybe even try to sell them at our next craft show and possibly on here as well! Share your favorite yard sale find! I love to hear about your great find! I will share additional photos in another blog. Tomorrow is Saturday, and I'm going to see what I can find and spend $20 or less!~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment