WELCOME!

Welcome! Thank you for stopping by our page! I'm a 36 year old educated stay at home mother of a energetic 3 year old boy who keeps me on my toes! I like to research all sorts of craft ideas, recipes, activities for my son, home remedies, DIY, all the best freebies, deals, coupons, and more! God Bless The USA!

Coupons.com

Friday, August 19, 2011

Spending time with my family

Wonder where I've been all morning? Spending time with my family. My hubby works 12 hr days, four days a week with a rotating day off schedule. I know if I was on here everyday, hours at a time, I would generate more profit for my business and provide my followers with more recipes, tips, crafts and more. However, my family comes before work. The only reason I am a stay at home mom is for my sons' welfare. I believe its imperative that I'm home with him during these tender years of his life. I'm not saying its easy or that it comes naturally. But it is very rewarding! Now, for the picture above, I got this Lincoln Log type set a couple of weeks back at a church bazaar. For only $10, I got a brand new in metal collectors tin a 380 piece, real wood, limited edition, log building set. We followed the instructions provided and studiously built these two cabins! Hope YOU are having a wonderful day with your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment