WELCOME!

Welcome! Thank you for stopping by our page! I'm a 36 year old educated stay at home mother of a energetic 3 year old boy who keeps me on my toes! I like to research all sorts of craft ideas, recipes, activities for my son, home remedies, DIY, all the best freebies, deals, coupons, and more! God Bless The USA!

Coupons.com

Friday, August 19, 2011

What we did this afternoon


You're not going to believe this but, a buddy of my husbands' gave us a set of very good used tires with wheels and rims! All we had to do was go pick them up! So, we spent our afternoon changing out tires. To cool off, we all got in my son's kiddie pool! We had a blast splashing one another,& squirting our little man with the water gun! After a shower, we went grocery shopping! I will post a blog tomorrow about my shopping adventures and how to budget in today's economy! Next, I will be posting a blog about a yard sale find and craft idea!~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment