WELCOME!

Welcome! Thank you for stopping by our page! I'm a 36 year old educated stay at home mother of a energetic 3 year old boy who keeps me on my toes! I like to research all sorts of craft ideas, recipes, activities for my son, home remedies, DIY, all the best freebies, deals, coupons, and more! God Bless The USA!

Coupons.com

Monday, August 22, 2011

Planning this weeks shopping trip: Price match ads from Target and Walgreen's

Most of you get the chance to look at your Sunday ads and coupons on Sunday. Sometimes I get to and others I do it later. This morning while having my cup of coffee, I looked through Target and Walgreen's ads and found a few things that interested me and I thought I would share with you. Some of the great deals at Target this week are .69 cent Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, Coca-Cola 8pk 12 oz bottles are 3/$10 & you get free 8-14oz Bag of Archer Farms chips, (I can't do this deal as a price match ad, but I wanted to share), Free 24oz Oroweat 100% whole wheat bread when you buy any 2 sandwich fixings: 24ct Kraft Cheese singles ($2.99), 7-9oz Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh lunchmeat ($2.99), Free 12pk Nabisco munch pack or 20ct Capri Sun ($3.99 each) & .68 cent SpaghettiO's!! Walgreen's has a lot of great store coupons and register rewards. Since the closest one to me is over an hour away and we still don't have a/c in our vehicle, I don't get to shop in the store very often but I can have some items price-matched at Wal-mart. There is a buy 4 get 1 free Pepsi 12pks coupon as well as a .15 cent Mini Composition or Memo Book. The only sale item I seen that I'm going to try to price match is the BOGO on Chex Mix and Bugles, I am fortunate enough to have a couple of .35 cent off on 2 coupons that I will add to the discount. To view this weeks Target ad, just click on the title of this blog, it will re-direct you! For the Walgreen's ad copy and paste this link to your html:

http://walgreens.shoplocal.com/walgreens/default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment