WELCOME!

Welcome! Thank you for stopping by our page! I'm a 36 year old educated stay at home mother of a energetic 3 year old boy who keeps me on my toes! I like to research all sorts of craft ideas, recipes, activities for my son, home remedies, DIY, all the best freebies, deals, coupons, and more! God Bless The USA!

Coupons.com

Monday, August 15, 2011

Finally got my blog page done!!

Hi everyone! I finally got my blog page finished!! Please be patient with me as I figure all this out! I'm new to all this blog stuff but not at saving money, finding great projects for my son, painting my signs & making my windchimes for my mom's craft booth, I love to cook from scratch and researching helpful hints and tips for the home. Please let me know how I'm doing and if you have anything to contribute please do so! Share your recipes with pictures here and on my fb page! Share your savings and samples here! You got the picture? Share! So we can all benefit from your wisdom! Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful evening!~ Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment