WELCOME!

Welcome! Thank you for stopping by our page! I'm a 36 year old educated stay at home mother of a energetic 3 year old boy who keeps me on my toes! I like to research all sorts of craft ideas, recipes, activities for my son, home remedies, DIY, all the best freebies, deals, coupons, and more! God Bless The USA!

Coupons.com

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Prefense Alcohol Free Hand Sanitizer

About a month ago I was given the opportunity to try out Prefense brand alcohol-free hand sanitizer. The website boasts that you only need one application, that it lasts all day, that it protects against germs for up to 24 hours, that it's 100% poison free, safe for kids, it's alcohol free, and finally that it's active up to 10 hand washings. My family and I put it to the test and found that each claim is true! Really! This is a really great product, doesn't leave any residue on your hands, the pump is a little more powerful than expected but that's the only complaint I have! Works great, smells nice and works all day long! Try it for yourself at: http://www.prefense.com/  Thank you for the opportunity to try out your great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment