WELCOME!

Welcome! Thank you for stopping by our page! I'm a 36 year old educated stay at home mother of a energetic 3 year old boy who keeps me on my toes! I like to research all sorts of craft ideas, recipes, activities for my son, home remedies, DIY, all the best freebies, deals, coupons, and more! God Bless The USA!

Coupons.com

Friday, February 3, 2012

Find higher value coupons!

As you know, I spend many days of my week searching for all types of freebies and coupons. Sometimes I share coupons from different coupon networks others I share from the products' site/facebook page. Most of the time the coupon link that's under the products' site is always more than the one that's available to the 'general' public. Here's a list I got from coupons.com that compiles the latest printable coupons, most directly from the products' site:








As a member of the Savings Club, take advantage of the exclusive Coupon Finder feature. Let Coupon Finder bring you all best online printable coupons!

Check out this list of great deals Coupon Finder has rounded up for you across the web today:

Beverages (4) NEW (2)

Foods (26) NEW (3)

Health Care (34)

Household (24)

Personal Care (32) EXPIRING (1)

Petcare (3)

Other (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment