- Samples & Savings
- Box lunch tips, & Sandwich Ideas
- H/R for Skin Care & Eczema
- Yard Sale Finds & How To
- The Fourth Meal
- Shopping Tips & Tricks
- Helpful Home Remedies
- BBQ Tips & Recipes
- Make money blogging!
- Product Testing Sites
- Printable crafts for you and the kids!
- Seriously Free Stuff!
- Contacting Companies for Freebies & Coupons
- Kenley's Kiddie Corner
- Helpful Hints & Tips!
- What's For Supper?
- My own experiences with over the road trucking/travel
- Fairytale Brownies: A Taste of Magic In Every Bite
Welcome! Thank you for stopping by our page! I'm a 36 year old educated stay at home mother of a energetic 3 year old boy who keeps me on my toes! I like to research all sorts of craft ideas, recipes, activities for my son, home remedies, DIY, all the best freebies, deals, coupons, and more! God Bless The USA!
Monday, September 5, 2011
Wasp Killing Spray
1 regular size Dawn (original blue)
1 spray bottle ( 24oz)
Pour dish soap into spray bottle, fill with water. Spray on wasps, takes a few minutes but it does work. Why this works: the soap coats the wasps body and wings; hindering flight and suffocating them.(wasps breath through their body). As you can see by these pictures, 1 bottle killed a large nest of red wasps!